Sunday 22 May 2011

a day in the life



i had nothing to do and noone to hang out with last night, so i took myself to the cinema (its not like you talk to people in there anyway!!), and after seeing this trailer i felt inspired. the thing is recently ive had a lot on my mind, and so when i saw this preview for ridley scotts new film i felt almost overwhelmed and teary. theres something almost part of my soul that makes me see the world as this massive place just waiting to be explored, and travelled. and whether its a good thing or a bad thing, but when im going through tough times, i find that getting on a plane is the only way i can solve them. and so this film made me remember of everything thats out there, and to love, fear and hope. now im starting to make plans, and starting to pick countries and researching flights. and some people may think im running away, but to me its just my life one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment