Sunday 23 January 2011

hola chica


























30 days off from work. this means one thing. have passport = will travel. i jetted off to costa rica, and then whilst over there i headed to the border and checked out nicaragua aswell. now costa rica was a bit too touristy for my liking, and also a bit too popular with americans, (unfortunately apart from a couple guys these were all the doucheback kind of americans). but my main objective for this trip was to relax and to surf. and this is exactly what i did. i missed home though, especially with my family going through a sad yet beautiful final christmas with my aunt. but when i woke up at 4.30am on the 1st of january 2011 to watch the sunrise i felt happy and at peace that the year just past was over and the new year was hopefully a new beginning full of happier times. hopefully my pictures do these countries justice, central america is beautiful....enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment