Sunday 6 November 2011

i apologise for what i am about to say...

i appear to have a new current obsession, which, personally i am not embarrassed about, but my brother has subsequently been calling me a pervert! i would like to firstly point out that i did vote for them (one direction) to win in last year's xfactor final (they came third). so i was a fan to begin with! now that they are releasing music, catchy music i might add... im even more of a fan (please lets not talk about how old they are - but i will remind you that they dont look as gimpy as bieber and its perfectly acceptable to fancy zac efron). so anyway, harry is my fave. he has a big face, and a big grin, which i can relate to! he's a cheeky chappy and ill admit that me and my friend tori are trying to get tickets to see them in january! tehehe.




No comments:

Post a Comment